Thursday, March 31, 2011

Playlist - Dance Songs

These are by far my most favorite dance songs.  When I say dance songs I mean high energy that you can workout to, wakeup to and dance to.  Most of these songs are the ones that I play when I want to wake up or get in a better mood on the way to work.

I really need to make this into a cd and send it up to my good friend Cara.  We do mix tape cd's for each other that we dub the Caramel mix.  Yes, we are that nerdy!

1. Modjo - Lady
2. Basement Jaxx - Raindrops
3. Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body
4. Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You
5. Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You
6. Kaskade - Stepping Out
7. Madonna - Hung Up
8. Paul Oakenfold - Faster Kill Pussycat
9. Modjo - Chillin'
10. Kylie Minogue - Get Outta My Way
11. Crystal Waters - 100% Pure Love
12. Britney Spears - Slave 4 U
13. New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle
14. Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence
15. Madonna - Heartbeat
16. Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For? (Jacques Lu Cont Remix)
17. Robyn - Dancing On My Own
18. La Roux - Bulletproof
19. Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
20. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

I would have done a video playlist but blogger and youtube don't get a long.  At least they don't for me.

No comments: